Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sticky Notes with a Message

Blessings to All
As part of my business set up for Faith's Imagination, I've just secured the proper registrations and accounts to make sure everything is legal and proper and I've met a Sister at American Savings Bank!  Kelly attends New Hope - Kaneohe, Hawaii and as Manager of the Branch, she patiently took the time and helped me navigate through the procedures so I'm now set!  Thank you Kelly!!

Here is another sample set - this time using sticky notes - for launching the rubber stamps with ideas on how to use them. 

Since taking the photos, I've made a number of other color sets but thought these could give you an idea.  Aren't they cute! 
My thought is that as these sit on a desk or countertop, it would gently and quietly send a message of our beliefs and perhaps prompt a conversation about Jesus!!
If you would like to know about the other colors, or if you would like to purchase a set with specific colors, using any one of the stamps shown below to use as party favors, church thank yous, etc. please email me at faithsimagination@gmail.com
I would love to hear from you! 
In fact, if you post a comment and then email me your address, I'd like to send you one of the above or
you can tell me your favorite color and I'll custom-make one just for you!
thank you for stopping by!
The Lord is my strength
and my shield, my heart trusts in Him
and I am helped.   Psalm 28:7

No comments:

Post a Comment