Search This Blog

Friday, June 17, 2011

Faith's Imagination Stamps for You!

I'm soooo excited to finally post pictures of my very own line of stamps for you to purchase to create your own gifts, cards and scrapbook pages!! 
I've been working really hard on creating the samples to help you with ideas on using them but also been working and re-working the packaging and labeling!!  Thank you to Darcy and artist - Alan, at Service Printers Hawaii, Inc.,  based in Honolulu, who patiently took my basic ideas and turned them into these beautiful inserts for the packaging and helped me create awesome business cards - so professional and eye-catching !  These will give me a great start as I start making the calls to put them in stores and sell them right here on-line !!

This is the front of the package.... isn't it awesome !!  I love it !! 
I'm including 2 free tags in each package - the smaller stamps measuring 1-3/8 x 1-3/8 have small tags and the other 3 sizes, 1-1/4 x 1-3/4, 1-1/2 x 2, and 1-1/2 x 2-1/2 will include larger tags. 

This is the back of the packaging.  When packaging the stamps, I manually stamp the image because the labeling on the front is, in some instances, smaller than the actual stamp.

These two photos below, are images of the rubber stamps available for you.  I plan take individual pictures of each stamp and add a Paypal buttons but if you would like to order right away, please email me at faithsimagination@gmail.com and we can discuss your needs, mailing address, shipping and payment.

 Each stamp costs $3.00 and shipping will be according to the flat rate boxes that they fit in or less and, if you're in Honolulu, we could even work it out so I can meet you somewhere to deliver them for free!


Also, please feel free to contact me with any questions and re-visit my previous posts for ideas!
Please stop by dandeliondesigns.blogspot.com for her great new stamps and ideas.  Jean's sets are super cute and her creations are adorable !!

I would love to hear from you with your thoughts and suggestions at faithsimagination@gmail.com.
Thank you for stopping by!
You shine like stars in the universe
as you hold out the Word of Life
    Philippians 2:15-16


No comments:

Post a Comment