Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Hugs & Blessings

Aloha!
I've created more samples to help with ideas for using my new line of stamps that I plan to post this weekend!!  These sweet boxes are just 2-1/2 inch squares with a peek-a-boo front.  I've used paper doilies and my handmade scrunch flowers, with punched out leaves to create these.  The boxes are hand-cut and folded using a pattern I created using the box from the extra large hershey kiss.  First is a pink box sitting next to that big hershey kiss and I added a quarter in the shot to give you an idea of the size of the box!  In all of these samples I used the stamp "Hugs and Blessings" but you could use several different ones according to your occasion of gift.

Below is a mint green box showing you a view from the top and that a mini-Led candle can be sent perhaps using another stamp like "Let your Light Shine!". 

These below are photos of the variety of colors but once again.... the color combinations and embellishments are simply endless!!


This photo is of another box that falls open - one that I posted before - but I wanted to show you the mini Led candle dressed up as a cake.  This same idea can be used in the boxes above and you could use either of two stamps, "Blessings on Your Birthday" or "God bless You on your Birthday"!!
Hope you like these ... I think they're sooo cute!!
Thanks for stopping by!

Would love to hear your thoughts or suggestions!  Please leave a comment or let me know if you'd like more details on any of my projects and I'd be happy to email you!


Commit to the Lord whatever you do
and your plans will succeed.
      Proverbs 16:3

No comments:

Post a Comment