Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hospital Ministry Ideas

Thought I'd share a few samples of 3 items I had created for a hospital ministry.  The Hawaiian plumeria is on the church programs so I thought I'd carry that through to the mini gift items I created for visitors to share with the  patients.  The flowers are punched out of white cardstock and the centers are simply dabbed with yellow ink.  I think they came out cute and look like Plumerias!!

The card on the left is an easel card that can fold flat with the candle sitting with the card in a clear gift bag. 
The center gift is a mini-kleenex holder!! 
The gift on the right is a 3x3 desk caddy and can hold a pad of post-it notes, candy, or even your keys!!
Thanks for stopping by!

the LORD is my LIGHT
and my SALVATION.
        Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment