Search This Blog

Monday, May 30, 2011

Side-Step Faith

Aloha All !
I've been working every spare minute on creating an inventory, labels, packaging, etc. to make my creations available to you.  This is just one set of the 'side-step cards' I've just finished that will be used as samples.
With the exception of the mushrooms (stamped image from Dandelion Designs and colored), I created every embellishment.  Each blossom is handmade and each saying is from a line of rubber stamps I just created and am working on labels and packaging - available soon!!

Above is the purple set. 
Below is the yellow and green set.
Aren't those mushrooms sooo cute!  My daughter loves them!
I stamped them on white cardstock, colored them in with Marvy and Prisma pens, then cut them out individually.

Below is a side view of these side-step cards.

Below is the black and white set. 
I've used a different, more oriental looking blossom that I created entirely on my own.  The stamens in the middle of the flower is created with a McGill Paper Blossoms punch.

Below is a close-up view so you can really see the sayings and details.


This photo is a side view of the easel card that I posted the last time.  I thought you might like to see this view and know that you can flatten the card to send.  When the receivor gets it they prop it up using the embellishment at the foot of the card!  I'm realizing now that I should also have taken a photo of the flattened card.  I will do that and include it next time.   Thank you for stopping by! 
I would love to hear from you!
Blessings to you and yours!
Go into all the world and preach
the good news.  Mark 16:15

No comments:

Post a Comment