Search This Blog

Saturday, May 18, 2013

THANK YOU

Hi all -
Want to share with you another post of a couple of thank you creations that I had handed out 2 weeks ago.

This first is a larger birdhouse for the women who prayed for me through my recent eye surgery and praying for my overall health financial situation.  I found this idea on the web and a template from Nicole Heady.   It is sooo cute!!   I knew right away I wanted to  use it as a thank you.... this is my interpretation of the pattern.




These birdhouses measure approximately 4" wide and 4" high.  They're 3" deep and what I did was left one side of the roof opened so the ladies could pore out the candy.  I added double sided tape so they could then peel and stick closed!!

Next are thanks you(s) I made for the volunteers who get to church really early and set up and then stay to break down.  We gather in a theatre so the timing is critical... they work so hard I wanted to let them know I appreciate them.





BLESSINGS!!   to all the caring people who take the time to put caring into action!!


No comments:

Post a Comment