Search This Blog

Thursday, April 11, 2013

Easter

Hi Everyone -
Easter has come and gone but I finally have time to post photos of a couple of things I created for my friends at church and for the homeless ministry to share.  I only now realize I forgot to take photos of 12 packages of "Bunny Tails" I created for the Children's Ministry !!  -- they were sooo cute!!

For the Homeless Ministry, I created "carrots" filled with pretzel nuggets with peanut butter inside.  Each carrot measured 12" long including the "carrot top greens".  Inside I also included a rolled message about the reason we celebrate.


Next is a set of mini birdhouses I created as gifts to bless the Worship Team.  These measure just 1-3/4" x 1-3/4" square and 3" tall.  I added a ribbon hanger so once they ate the foil wrapped chocolate eggs, they could hang them!



Hope everyone had a Blessed Easter!
Shower's of Blessings to all!




No comments:

Post a Comment