Search This Blog

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Another Thank you

Good grief!!  It's April already!!  Can you believe it!?!
Want to share another little gift I created as a thank you to blood donors.  Helping to schedule the blood donors at Dole facilities for Kaiser has new meaning for  me since my dad has had to have a blood transfusion last month.  I am not able to donate for medical reasons so I REALLY appreciate all of you out there who volunteer and take the time to donate blood. 
This is a candy/gift holder created with one sheet of paper, folded to form a mini 'package' with the tops folded down into each other.


this is is picture of the gift as it opens up to find the treats inside.  Again I used red and black with a thank you label that I tried to make look like a blood drop.  Thank for stopping by.

The Lord is my Light
and my Salvation.   Psalm 27:1

No comments:

Post a Comment