Search This Blog

Thursday, February 24, 2011

I love creating paper flowers

I've always been fascinated with what you can do with paper.... cutting, tearing, punching out, spritzing, stamping, twisting, rolling, folding, painting, coloring, scrunching!  I can literally spend hours blog hopping to see the amazing creations. 

One of the things I LOVE to do is create flowers.  For a quick post just wanted to show you several sets of the 'scrunch flowers' I've made. 


All of these flowers are made using 6 layers of the 5-petal punch by Paper Shapers.  Each layer is 'scrunched', pierced in the center and a brad inserted through all the layers.  There are probably hundreds of great You Tube videos on creating all sorts of paper flowers. 

I love the combination of origami paper and solid color paper to compliment it.

The combinations are infinite - can match any occasion.

These are created using Plantable paper that I purchased on line from Botanical Paperworks.  They have several colors to choose from and even shapes you can use as favors.  Check out their website at botanicalpaperworks.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment